Real Estate Construction/Rehab Loan
The Real Estate Construction/Rehab Loan product is designed to provide construction/rehab capital for restoration activities. LCC provides the capital and technical assistance to developers to help ensure success of the real estate development project.
Current criteria for this loan product are as follows:
- Eligibility: Non-profit and for-profit entities; qualified Low-to-Moderate-Income (LMI) census tracts
- Uses: All construction-related costs associated with building restoration
- Loan Amount Range: $10,000 — $700,000
- Max Loan-to-Value: 100%
- Max Term: 60 months
- Rate: 5% — 8% (based on risk)
- Collateral: Property or other assets acceptable to LCC
- Repayment: Interest only; P&I with balloon at maturity (dependent on what deal can support and borrower)
- Fees: $100 non-refundable application fee; up to 2 points origination fee.
Note that exceptions to these criteria may be made when a borrower is seeking both a pre-development and construction/rehab loan, or under extraordinary circumstances.